We are looking for a candidate with a proven track record and vast experience in the domain.
- Technically biased, engages with engineering in technical discussions with Software Engineers, Product Owners and System Engineers facilitating/driving issue resolution and removing cross-functional impediments to keep the team focused on delivery.
- Drive all aspects of the Scrum Master role (facilitate Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Scrum Meetings, etc) and IT Project Management, including collaboration and coordination across multiple IT and business segments.
- Motivates delivery team members, drives precision and quality into deliveries, implements improvement measures.
- Orchestrates launches that comprise project deliverables as well as production issue fixes which may occur outside regular business hours.
- Leads delivery teams during post-launch phases for expedited issue resolution.
- Actively maps, studies and addresses risks and issues by elaborating a mitigation/response plan while proactively tracking its execution.
- Create and deliver professional presentations on project kick-offs, phase gates, status reports, etc.
- Tracks budget and resource utilization across while managing third party relationships (procurement) in the successful achievement of project/program delivery.
- Has 6+ years of professional experience in IT
- Substantial / Proven experience developing software: hands on experience with software development and ability to engage in highly technical discussions with developers, product owners, DBAs and system engineers.
- Ability to work in flexible hours to accommodate time-zone differences (Bucharest, Austin, Ireland, Hyderabad, Porto Alegre).
- Experience working on globally distributed teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English).
- Desirable PMP and Scrum Master certifications.
- Desirable experience with Microsoft TFS for agile program delivery
- Desirable experience in the Financial Services industry.
- Motivating salary package and outstanding office environment
- Joining the leading team in the industry
- Medical subscription
- Friendly working environment
- Trainings depending on your professional needs and requirements
At Areus, we believe our employees are the key to our success. We strive for creating a stimulating working environment and we are commited to constant personal development of our workers. Join us and let's grow together!