We’re seeking a Service Operator who will manage our customers fast-growing deployment & production operations.
Hands on experience with working in the administration of platforms such as Centos/Ubuntu Os.
- Experience in delivering improvements according to ITIL framework
- Experience of working to establish DevOps/IT delivery centers from initiation through to steady state
- Experience working with Jira Confluence
- Experience in administration of Centos/Ubuntu OS
- Understanding of networking (IP, TCP, DNS) and firewalls
- Experience working with monitoring tools (Splunk, Graylog, ELK, Nagios)
- Experience working with Git
- Work closely with project personnel and E.On internal IT service teams to define the service operations/management approach
- Establish working processes and team structures across core service operations activity (i.e. Incident management, problem management, access management, technical security management)
- Post MVP delivery:
- Verify service operations against stated Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements
- Manage “live” technical environments on a day to day basis
- Monitor, measure, report and review current performance of services and components in the DevOps IT environment
- Serve as point of escalation, review and approval for key issues and decisions for all Service Management / Operations domains
- Accountable for continuous improvement in IT services delivery
- Motivating salary package and outstanding office environment
- Medical subscription
- Friendly working environment
- Trainings depending on your professional needs and requirements
At Areus, we believe our employees are the key to our success. We strive for creating a stimulating working environment and we are commited to constant personal development of our workers. Join us and let's grow together!