We are looking for a candidate which will work closely with Scrum team members to clarify requirements, ensure test-ability, provide feedback on design (functional and technical)
- Work in an agile development process as part of a scrum team to ensure software test requirements are met and provide feedback on user scenarios
- Contributes to impact assessments from Feature enhancement on system level interactions, and existing automated test suites
- Contributes to In-Sprint Test design, Test planning, Test automation development, and Test execution and participates in Test Case reviews
- Engages in test consultation to Scrum team members to assist them in developing robust Unit test suites
- Logs defects and make recommendations to address defects. May contribute to performance and scalability testing
- Development responsibilities will include doing code review/bug analysis, analyzing development and test impacts, writing test tools and identifying automation opportunities
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, equivalent.
- 2 years of related experience testing web portals using Microsoft technologies.
- 2 years of experience in various phases of testing, designing, and developing complex enterprise applications, including automation test development
- Database Experience with SQL
- Good experience with Unit Test Book, Test Driven Development, etc.
- Experience with continuous deployment & integration systems such as TeamCity or Jenkins
- Practical knowledge in analyzing, designing, and developing solutions to highly complex problems and Practice in Agile Scrum methodology
- Willingness to take ownership of project and willingness to learn and adapt
- Ability to perform system-wide root cause analyses and drive improvements
- ISTBQ or any related Test certification is a plus
- Understanding of CI/CD principles
- Motivating salary package and outstanding office environment
- Joining the leading team in the industry
- Medical subscription
- Friendly working environment
- Trainings depending on your professional needs and requirements
At Areus, we believe our employees are the key to our success. We strive for creating a stimulating working environment and we are commited to constant personal development of our workers. Join us and let's grow together!