We are looking for an enthusiastic .NET Developer with fresh and innovative ideas able to keep up with the newest trends and technologies.
- Designing, developing and maintaining web applications and web services
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle (production deployment, trouble shooting, feature development etc)
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code and ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvement initiatives by investigating in alternatives and technologies
Required Skills / Experience:
- Experience as a .Net developer
- Good knowledge of OOP and OOD (SOLID), unit testing application
- Deep understanding of ASP.NET MVC, C#, .Net Framework,
- Experience working with RESTFUL and XML services (REST, JSON, SOAP, WSDL, XML, XML Schema, XLST, XPath, etc).
- Ability to handle overlapping releases across multiple environments and different timelines using version control system (TFS, Git, SVN etc)
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Experience: 5+ years
It is considered a plus if you have:
- Knowledge of: SQL, PL/SQL, Entity Framework
- DevOps practices and principles
- Experience working with Agile methodology being involved through the entire development lifecycle and with test-driven development
- Previous experience in geographically distributed projects, having worked with teams located in different countries
- Talented and fast learner.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Be thorough, have good attention to detail and display a high level of accuracy.
- Reliable, loyal, motivated and ambitious, ready for long term collaboration.
Motivating salary package for candidates who will comply with the job description and requirements;
- Medical insurance;
- Exciting and friendly working environment;
- Training depending on your professional needs and requirements.
At Areus, we believe our employees are the key to our success. We strive for creating a stimulating working environment and we are commited to constant personal development of our workers. Join us and let's grow together!