Studies indicate that acceptance of artificial limbs in amputees will be enhanced neuroprosthesis providing appropriate, graded, distally referred sensations of touch and movement allowing for a more physiologicaly adequate and adaptable control system. Our team develops...
- The Next Big Thing in Artificial Limbs: Personalised Arm Neuroprosthesis
- Oil & Gas industry in the context of Mobile Revolution
- How LBS/Geofencing can help you keep track of your assets and workforce
- What is Geo-fencing and Why so Many Companies Are Starting to use Its Advantages
- Android vs. iOS – choosing the wrong mobile platform will cost you dear
Agile Android Apple business business development application C career cloud cloud computing contractor custom software development devops Facebook app Geofencing Internet of Things iOS IoT itil Java lean minimum viable product mobile mobile app development mobile apps mobile development application nearshoring offshoring operations outsourcing programming Scrum security Siri software software development software life cycle start-up technology technology trends testing trends User experience Waterfall web development